An Overview of the Package
THESE five remarkable sponsorship packages give organisations an opportunity to sponsor and present some of our most illustrious awards handed out during our dazzling 2018 Inspire Awards.
Whether it’s our Transformational Woman Award, Women’s Rights Award, Anna Kinley Interfaith Award, Senior Woman of the Year Award or our Lifetime Achievement Award, these five distinct prizes each acknowledge some of the most notable accomplishments we will highlight on our night together on May 5th.
These select awards come during the grand finale of our evening when we will have already celebrated a wealth of inspiring stories told about extraordinary women who have made outstanding contributions to the wider Bolton area.
And with each one of their recipients’ acceptances of these especially prestigious accolades, we edge closer to our headline sponsor revealing the identity of our 2018 Inspire Awards Woman of the Year.
This set of individual Special Awards will provide the perfect memorable end to our evening, before the real partying begins. The sponsorship opportunities connected to them will give businesses an elevated platform that lends prestige, gravitas and humility to their brands.
As one of only five Special Awards sponsors your business will be positioned and recognised as a leader, champion and guardian of all that our awards represent.
An ambassador for your organisation will take to the stage under a giant projection of your brand logo, and during the evening’s crescendo, to pay tribute to one of the most deserving achievements to feature at the 2018 Inspire Awards ceremony.
In addition to the respect drawn from its sponsorship and presentation of a 2018 Inspire Special Award, your organisation will receive extensive promotion of its brand leading up to, surrounding and during our distinguished event.
It will also be given exhibition space, banner space, exposure on marketing material, and media coverage through websites, social media pages, numerous newsworthy press releases and magazine articles crafted by national-level journalists.
And it too will be offered further opportunity for it to sponsor an exciting grand prize draw to be held on the night.
You will also be afforded prime position tables for up to ten people at the 2018 Inspire Awards ceremony, as well as at our pre-awards ‘Herald of Inspiration Luncheon’ at the University of Bolton on March 9th as part of your sponsorship.
Much more lies in store for you as one of our Special Awards sponsors, and you can be sure we will add more benefits to this attractive package over the coming weeks.
Please read on to appreciate the full extent of this opportunity and understand every aspect of what is available to you. Once you choose to be a Special Awards sponsor of this event it will become our job to ensure the package works for you.
And we will be with you every step of the way to our special night, making certain that you get everything you need from your sponsorship of the 2018 Inspire Awards.
A Breakdown of the Package
As a 2018 Inspire Special Awards Sponsor the following package has been tailored specifically to provide your business with an elevated standing through your support of one of our most high-profile awards.
The following breakdown offers a significant number of marketing opportunities designed to help you reach your audience in the wider Bolton and North West region so your brand is enhanced in line with the spirit and values of its community through this event.
The following breakdown includes several key elements of your Luminary Sponsor Package to be delivered throughout the long lead up to the 2018 Inspire Awards, during the awards’ stirring pre-event ‘Herald of Inspiration Luncheon’ and spellbinding 2018 Inspire Awards ceremony, as well as in all outcomes resulting from our memorable event.
During the Event
- Sponsorship of one of our prestigious Special Awards engraved with your company’s logo.
- A sponsor representative to present the award trophy to its winner on stage at the 2018 Inspire Awards ceremony, with photo call incorporated.
- Your organisation’s logo featured on screen during presentation of all awards in your category.
- Acknowledgement of your company as a Special Awards Sponsor in the 2018 Inspire Awards ceremony’s opening address.
- Your organisation’s logo projected onto the main stage screen as a Special Awards Sponsor of the 2018 Inspire Awards throughout the duration of the evening.
- Your organisation’s logo to feature as a Special Awards Sponsor on the front cover of the official 2018 Inspire Awards programme, distributed to guests at the 2018 Inspire Awards ceremony.
- Your organisation’s logo and credits to appear repeatedly within the official 2018 Inspire Awards programme.
- The provision of a full page colour advert within the official 2018 Inspire Awards programme.
- A table for ten people in prime sponsor position and access for you and your guests to our VIP suite at the 2018 Inspire Awards ceremony on May 5th, 2018 at the Premier Suite, Bolton Whites Hotel, Macron Stadium, Bolton.
Surrounding the Event
- Your organisation’s logo to feature as a Special Awards Sponsor on the 2018 Inspire Awards website with hyperlink to your chosen URL leading up to, during and following the event for four months.
- Your organisation’s logo to feature as a Special Awards Sponsor on all 2018 Inspire Awards marketing material leading up to, during and following the event.
- Your organisation’s logo to feature as a Special Awards Sponsor on, as well as frequent strong reference to your company as an awards sponsor in, all online promotions including social media marketing leading up to, during and following the event.
- Strong reference to your company positioned in all regional and national press releases, and advertorial features written to promote the 2018 Inspire Awards leading up to, during and following the event.
- A table for five people in a prime sponsor position at the pre-awards ‘Herald of Inspiration Luncheon’ to be held at the University of Bolton on March 9, 2018.
- Exhibition space (3m x 2m) and banner space (3m x 1m) in prime position at the pre-awards ‘Herald of Inspiration Luncheon’ (space only – sponsor to provide exhibits).