An Overview of the Package
OUR Individual Award Sponsor Package has been designed to give smaller organisations a chance to play a highly visible role in supporting the 2018 Inspire Awards, while benefitting from many of the marketing opportunities attached to the event.
Through this affordable package your business is able team up with our headline and luminary sponsors to play a supplementary role in recognising the outstanding achievements and contributions women in the Bolton area have made to its communities.
It is hoped this combination of small, medium and large sized enterprises working in conjunction with each other will not only show a full spectrum of support for our award winners’ accomplishments, but also demonstrate the cohesive nature of Bolton’s inclusive business community.
It is also expected that this opportunity to play a role in our celebrated awards will enable you to raise your organisation’s brand profile within Bolton and Greater Manchester’s tight-knit business community and in front of 350 esteemed guests who attend the award ceremony as well as many others who come into contact with this event.
A Breakdown of the Package
As an Individual Award Sponsor alongside our headline and luminary sponsors of the 2018 Inspire Awards, the following package has been designed to enable your organisation to reach the same audience – but for a fraction of the price.
This subsidiary sponsorship opportunity has been specifically tailored to suit your budget and your need to present your business offering on a prominent platform and to a distinguished and influential audience.
The following breakdown constitutes the key elements of your sponsorship package, to be delivered in the lead up to the 2018 Inspire Awards, during the awards’ stirring pre-event ‘Herald of Inspiration Luncheon’ and our spellbinding 2018 Inspire Awards ceremony.
During the Event
- A representative of your organisation to perform a joint role in presenting the award you sponsor to its recipient at the Inspire Awards 2018 ceremony on May 5th at the Premier Suite, Bolton Whites Hotel, Macron Stadium, Bolton.
- Your organisation’s logo engraved on the award you sponsor.
- Your company’s logo projected onto main stage screen as the 2018 Inspire Awards during the presentation of the award you have sponsored.
- Inclusion of two tickets to the 2018 Inspire Awards ceremony on May 5th at the Premier Suite, Bolton Whites Hotel, Macron Stadium, Bolton.
- Your organisation’s logo and credits to appear within the official 2018 Inspire Awards programme.
- The provision of ⅛th of a page colour advert within the official 2018 Inspire Awards programme.
Surrounding the Event
- Positioning of your company’s logo on the 2018 Inspire Awards website with hyperlink to your chosen URL leading up to, during and following the event for four months.
- Positioning of your company’s logo on all 2018 Inspire Awards marketing material leading up to, during and following the event.
- Positioning of your company’s logo or strong reference as an awards sponsor on online promotions including social media marketing leading up to, during and following the event.
- Reference to your company made in all regional and national press releases written to promote the 2018 Inspire Awards leading up to, during and following the event.
- Inclusion of two tickets to our pre-awards ‘Herald of Inspiration Luncheon’ to be held at the University of Bolton on March 9th, 2018.